Four of family injured in fire after gas leakage in Maharashtra

first_imgThane: Four members of a family were injured in a fire that broke out after leakage of gas from an LPG cylinder at their home in Thane district of Maharashtra on Sunday, an official said. The incident occurred around 8 am at the house located in Shivaji Nagar area of Kalwa town, Thane civic body’s regional disaster management cell chief Santosh Kadam said. Also Read – National Herald case: Officer bearers of Congress were cheats, Subramanian Swamy tells court Advertise With Us The gas leakage from the cylinder resulted in the blaze at the place, injuring four members of the family staying there, he said. On getting information about the incident, fire brigade personnel rushed to the spot and doused the flames, the official said. The injured persons were admitted to the Thane Civil Hospital, he added.last_img read more